DOM ORGANICS Atlantic Salmon • Portions and Fillets are from the pristine waters of the North Atlantic. Raised using all-natural, eco-friendly methods and certified organic, our fish are hand fed a diet of organic and sustainable ingredients, free of hormones or genetically modified organisms. Our Atlantic Salmon benefit from low stocking levels and forceful tides, leading to leaner, firmer, and tastier fish.
DOM ORGANICS Smoked Salmon • is prepared in the traditional method using natural sea salt and oak smoke from managed woodlands. The salmon are raised off the coast of Ireland in some of the cleanest waters in the world. The fish are certified organic and are raised using all-natural sustainable methods, paying particular attention to their welfare and the environment. They are fed an all-natural hormone-free diet. The fish benefit from low stocking levels and forceful tidal flows, providing an environment that produces leaner, firmer, and tastier salmon—some of the finest salmon available for smoking. The salmon is dry salted by hand, thus maintaining the texture and firmness of the fillets.
The DOM ORGANICS Difference
- Environmentally friendly farming procedures, designed to work in harmony with existing ecosystems
- Adherence to organic farming standards with annual audits and certification by EcoCert Canada
- Fish pens are located in waters with high tidal exchanges, preventing waste build-up and ensuring cleaner, healthier waters
- Fewer fish per cubic metre means more room to swim, leading to healthier salmon
- Fish are hand fed an organic diet with no genetically modified ingredients
- Fish meal is derived from by-products of open-sea fish caught for human consumption
- Naturally occurring yeast (phaffia) is used in the feed to give the salmon its healthy red colouring
The DOM ORGANICS Guarantee